Take full advantage of your set of subscribers through an optimized e-mail marketing strategy.
• Higher open rates are incited by our subject lines.
• Our newsletter designs raise click-through rates.
• Strong landing pages are coupled by us with successful emails to raise over all conversion rates.
Your ROI is Increased by our Email Marketing Methodology
All too frequently, e-mail marketers blast messages with their subscribers, yielding a bit a lot more than an irritated subscriber base and minimal results for the business. Nevertheless, by treating it as an engaging dialogue between yourself and your recipients, you are able to use e-mail to achieve your goals and increase your ROI. Below is our methodology to make sure that you will get optimum results from your e-mail marketing effort.
- Audience Research: It is important to be able to cater towards their culture, attitudes, and expectations to understand the character of your e-mail recipients.
- Examine Goals & Objectives: Whether you might be providing an informational resource or advertising a product, an individual focus should be determined upon to be able to grab your recipients’ attention and direct them towards your desired action on a cost per acquisition basis.
- Design: We design and structure your emails to cater towards your audience and your goals. Through careful placement of strong calls to action and supporting pictures, we have been in a position to optimize your click through rates.
- Targeting: No one wants to receive an e-mail that is perhaps not related for them. Through use of previous user action and analytics, we have been able to just send messages to recipients who look forward in their mind.
- Custom Landing Pages: The aim of an e-mail is to activate clicks and drive traffic to your website. Once there, you will need to satisfy subscribers’ expectations and complete your conversion with the utilization of a landing page that is synchronized with your e-mail.
- A / B Testing and Result Measurement: Most of our e-mail campaigns entail measuring and making use of a / b testing to optimize your click through and open rates.